Moving up the Value Chain with Effective Talent Development, Technology Deployment, and Business Continuity Management
Revolutionising Your Shared Services & BPO with the Best-in-Class Blueprint
Cebu has been ranked as a top destination for shared services & BPO, taking the 8th seat on the Top 100 Outsourcing Destinations by Tholons. However, like many other emerging names, it won’t stay under the radar for long. With international companies flocking to set up their centres in Cebu, so follows the risk of rising costs and talent shortages. In order to preempt these challenges, it’s time we take an in-depth look at the trends affecting the industry and how Cebu’s shared services & BPO can sustain its competitive edge.
At the 2nd Annual Shared Services & BPO Cebu, you will hear brand new topics centered around the goal of being strategically valuable and operationally effective. The conference will arm you with the practical tools, insights and knowledge, so that you can unlock the next level of value in your shared services journey.
4 Key Themes to Galvanize Your Shared Services & BPO
- The best-in-class blueprint: maximising Cebu’s competitive edge on the global shared services & BPO landscape
- Technology as an enabler for shared services & BPO, to optimise processes, enforce compliance and enhance effectiveness
- Business continuity management, through proactively nurturing the change culture, building the mechanisms, and scrutinising talent issues
- Identifying the success factors & emerging trends, to ensure your SSC continues to add value to the business
- This is the ONLY meeting place in Cebu specially designed for shared services & BPO professionals, therefore the best platform to make lasting connections with peers across industries and functional scope
- Cutting-edge content including customer satisfaction, robotic process automation (RPA), business continuity management (BCP), HR analytics, and much, much more
- Get exclusive regulatory insights from CEDFIT: unravel the secret of “Cebuano spirit”, and how local government plans to grow shared services & BPO industry in the long run
- SSON conference is now the only place with 100% practitioner insights. All of our presentations will be led by end users, and no more sales pitches on the stage!
"Very valuable. Insights from the conference will help me reassess and redefine our direction and strategies." - Jun Andal, First Vice President, UnionBank of the Philippines
"Very valuable. Gave me a chance to meet other leaders from the city and region."- Gottfried Schleich, Head of FSSC Cebu, Bombardier Transportation
Good to continue to understand challenges across the industry.- Catherine Day Reional Director of Corporte Services, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office